Educate and motivate event participants with high impact content designed to change behaviors. What impact do your speakers deliver?
Sample speaking video: Building Trust (2 minute version).
Metcalf & Associates offers highly engaging and interactive presentations tailored to your group. These presentations are a great addition to leadership meetings, executive off-sites, and mentoring programs. Adding a motivational leadership presentation that also has a high educational value improves your meeting impact. If you are interested in an example of Maureen’s speaking, please see the link from the 2016 Franklin Leadership: Richard E. Mason, Jr. Leadership Symposium: Are You A Trustworthy Leader?
Sample topics include:
- Leadership Trends 2017 – Discussion of Leadership Trends based on 100 Interviews with Top Leaders and Academics
- Building Innovative leadership – Supercharge Your Organization
- Building Vibrant Organizations – Leveraging People to Identify And Implement Solutions
- Building Resilience – Thriving in Changing Times
- Organizational Alignment – Differentiate Your Business
- Building Cohesive Teams – Aligning for Results
- Mentoring and Coaching – Leveraging Your Talent
- Leadership 2050: Developing the Leadership of the Future
Sample list of Presentations:
- Ohio Department of Public Safety- Leadership Speaker Series for Executive Staff and Senior personnel: Kick-off – Leader 2050 – Innovate How You Lead (2017)
- James Madison University: School of Strategic Leadership Keynote: New PhD student Orientation and Welcome – 2017 Trends in Leadership (2017)
- Franklin University: Raymond E. Mason Junior Leadership Symposium: Are You A Trustworthy Leader (TED style talk)? (2016)
- International Leadership Association Global Conference: Leadership 2050: Building the Future (2016)
- Women for Economic Leadership and Development – Executive Track: Authentic Leadership (2015)
- Global Integral Theory Conference: Innovative Leaders Guide to Transforming Organizations (2015)
- International Leadership Association Global Conference: Leader 2050 Panel (2015)
- Entrepreneurship Institute – Presidents’ Forum of Columbus Panel Member: Culture & EQ Issues: Differentiating Through People (2014)
- YWCA of Cleveland Women’s Leadership Conference Keynote: The Innovative Leader (2014)
- eKnow Leadership Series: Leadership in M&A: Deal Maker or Deal Breaker? (2014)
- American Society of Quality World Conference on Quality and Improvement 2013 – Innovate How You Lead
- Governor Kasich and Cabinet Members – Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
- Mid American Association of State Transportation Officials 2011 Conference Lunch Keynote Speaker Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
- Women Presidents Organization Columbus Combined Chapters: Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
- American Society of Quality Spring Conference Keynote – Resilience: Increasing Leadership Capacity for High Performance (2011)
- Accenture Columbus – Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
- The specialized content you prepared and presented was extremely well-received as evidenced through many positive comments we have heard following your appearance, Ohio Department of Public Safety
To schedule Maureen Metcalf to speak at your meeting or event, contact us.