We educate and motivate event participants with high impact content designed to change behaviors.
Sample speaking video: Building Trust (2 minute version).
Metcalf & Associates offers highly engaging and interactive presentations tailored to your group. These presentations are a great addition to leadership meetings, executive off-sites, and mentoring programs. Adding a presentation that has a high educational value improves your meeting impact. If you are interested in an example of Maureen’s speaking, please see the link from the 2016 Franklin Leadership: Richard E. Mason, Jr. Leadership Symposium: Are You A Trustworthy Leader?
Sample topics include:
- Leadership 2050: Building Leadership for Today and the Future
- Leadership Trends 2017 – Discussion of Leadership Trends based on 100 Interviews with Top Leaders and Academics
- Building Innovative leadership – Supercharge Your Organization
- Building Vibrant Organizations – Leveraging People to Identify And Implement Solutions
- Building Resilience – Thriving in Changing Times
- Organizational Alignment – Differentiate Your Business
- Building Cohesive Teams – Aligning for Results
- Mentoring and Coaching – Leveraging Your Talent
- The specialized content Maureen prepared and presented was extremely well-received as evidenced through many positive comments we have heard following your appearance, Ohio Department of Public Safety
- Maureen Metcalf presented at a recent West Michigan PMI Dinner as the Keynote speaker. She was outstanding. She captivated the audience with her terrific insight and examples. Innovation Leadership was the focus and the results was a great evening. The audience left full of ideas and practical knowledge to improve their teams performance. I would recommend Maureen for any organization looking to be challenged and educated on Innovation, and also have a few laughs. Very professional and first rate. Mark F. Tierney
- Nice job at the meeting! I think you really got people thinking about leadership in a new way, and that’s always a great outcome of our meetings. Vistage Group
- Maureen was knowledgeable and very accessible. The group discussion created great insight. It will be very useful in my work. International Enneagram Conference
Sample list of Presentations:
- International Enneagram Conference – Innovate How You Lead (2018)
- Regional Project Management Conference Keynote – Leadership 2050 – (March 2018)
- Global Training and Development Conference – Leadership 2050 – The Future of Leadership (May 2018)
- Building High Potential Leaders Conference – New Approaches to Leadership Development (May 2018)
- Ohio Department of Public Safety- Leadership Speaker Series for Executive Staff and Senior personnel: Kick-off – Leader 2050 – Innovate How You Lead (2017)
- James Madison University: School of Strategic Leadership Keynote: New PhD student Orientation and Welcome – 2017 Trends in Leadership (2017)
- Franklin University: Raymond E. Mason Junior Leadership Symposium: Are You A Trustworthy Leader (TED style talk)? (2016)
- International Leadership Association Global Conference: Leadership 2050: Building the Future (2016)
To schedule a speaker at your meeting or event, contact us.