Educate and motivate event participants with high impact content designed to change behaviors. What impact do your speakers deliver?
Sample speaking video: Building Trust (2 minute version).
Metcalf & Associates offers highly engaging and interactive presentations tailored to your group. These presentations are a great addition to leadership meetings, executive off-sites, and mentoring programs. Adding a motivational leadership presentation that also has a high educational value improves your meeting impact. If you are interested in an example of Maureen’s speaking, please see the link from the 2016 Franklin Leadership: Richard E. Mason, Jr. Leadership Symposium: Are You A Trustworthy Leader?
Sample topics include:
- Building Innovative leadership – Supercharge Your Organization
- Building Vibrant Organizations – Leveraging People to Identify And Implement Solutions
- Building Resilience – Thriving in Changing Times
- Organizational Alignment – Differentiate Your Business
- Building Cohesive Teams – Aligning for Results
- Mentoring and Coaching – Leveraging Your Talent
- Leadership 2050: Developing the Leadership of the Future
Sample list of Presentations:
- Franklin University: Raymond E. Mason Junior Leadership Symposium: Are You A Trustworthy Leader (TED style talk)? (2016)
- International Leadership Association Global Conference: Leadership 2050: Building the Future (2016)
- Women for Economic Leadership and Development – Executive Track: Authentic Leadership (2015)
- Global Integral Theory Conference: Innovative Leaders Guide to Transforming Organizations (2015)
- International Leadership Association Global Conference: Leader 2050 Panel (2015)
- Entrepreneurship Institute – Presidents’ Forum of Columbus Panel Member: Culture & EQ Issues: Differentiating Through People (2014)
- YWCA of Cleveland Women’s Leadership Conference Keynote: The Innovative Leader (2014)
- eKnow Leadership Series: Leadership in M&A: Deal Maker or Deal Breaker? (2014)
- American Society of Quality World Conference on Quality and Improvement 2013 – Innovate How You Lead
- Governor Kasich and Cabinet Members – Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
- Mid American Association of State Transportation Officials 2011 Conference Lunch Keynote Speaker Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
- Women Presidents Organization Columbus Combined Chapters: Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
- American Society of Quality Spring Conference Keynote – Resilience: Increasing Leadership Capacity for High Performance (2011)
- Accenture Columbus – Resilience: Building Leadership Capacity for High Performance
To schedule Maureen Metcalf to speak at your meeting or event, contact us.