Innovative Leaders can consistently transform organizations in the face of ongoing change and adversity. In these turbulent times, nearly every organization is facing the need to transform to survive or to thrive. Developmental perspective is one of the five key elements of innovative leadership. Understanding your own perspective and leveraging your ability to work across perspectives is a significant tool to improve your ability to lead effectively. Learn the skills and practices to innovate how you lead and be a transformational force in your organization.
The objectives of this 1 day class include:
- Learn about each developmental perspective
- Learn key skills and communication tools necessary to successfully leverage the strengths of each perspective
- Identify your own personal development goals related to leveraging developmental perspective
- Understand how to tailor these tools and practices to your organization’s leadership needs
At the end of the day you will leave with tools and practices that will help you achieve your goals! Additionally,
you will be able to coach others in their development to better contribute to the overall organizational success.
What others are saying about this program:
- “Leaving here today I have a clearer understanding of myself and my future journey of growth.”
- “Excellent course!! I’m taking with me several good action items.”
- “Very helpful. I plan to use some of these tools in both job and personal life.”
Please contact us directly to arrange for this course to be taught in your organization.