Resilience is the ability to adapt and thrive in the face of multiple, ongoing changes and even adversity. In these turbulent times, nearly everyone is facing the need for resilience. Make this current business environment work FOR you! To learn more about resilience, watch Maureen’s Webinar.
Thriving in Turbulent Times
In this workshop you will learn tools and strategies to:
- Respond to unexpected change with confidence and flexibility
- Challenge the beliefs and assumptions that drive your decisions and actions
- Re-tool your thinking to support resilience
- Focus, focus, focus
- Balance skills with level of challenge
- Communicate with clarity
At the end of the day you will be able to leave with a workable plan to use turbulence to actually help you achieve your goals!
What others are saying about this program:
- ““Great instructor, creative approach, great discussion.”
- “Excellent course!! I’m taking with me several good action items.”
- “Very helpful. I plan to use some of these tools in both job and personal life.”
Duration: 4 Hours
Please contact us directly to arrange for this course to be trained at your organization.
|Primary Instructor – Maureen Metcalf|