Based on initial leadership assessment(s), Metcalf + Associates blends unique workshops (in person or online) and integrated independent study programs that will help you innovate and improve how you lead! Are you ready to build self awareness and knowledge required to become more effective?
We believe the value we provide is not simply teaching leaders about innovative leadership, but teaching leaders to become innovative leaders! We deliver this training through a combination of highly interactive in person workshops or flexible online programs.
Our integrated development series provide practical hands-on exercises that offer an immediate return and long term sustained results because many people within your organization receive the same training that is designed to “stick” and transform your leaders and culture. The development series serves as the foundation for organizational transformation.
In Person Workshops
Many organizations select individual workshops to incorporate as part of their comprehensive leadership development and mentoring programs. We’ll tailor classes to meet your organizational needs. Workshops teach leaders about Innovative Leadership and walk them through a process that helps them become Innovative Leadership.
As part of the integrated leadership development program, we offer a number of standard leadership development workshops (leadership retreats, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month tailored to your organization). These workshops are offered directly to companies, or through the John Glenn School of Public Affairs MAPs Program at The Ohio State University for individuals who are interested in attending a class. Workshop dates and offerings vary, so contact us directly to find the integrated program that fits meets your organizations goals for success. The programs are a combination of in person sessions reinforced by online training program. These programs are built using the award winning Innovative Leadership workbook framework and activities featuring videos and audio interviews audio interviews curated specifically to meet your learning goals.
See how the core offerings for our Leadership Development Program can benefit you or your organization:
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Innovative Leadership – Overview
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Leader Type to improve personal and team effectiveness
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Developmental Perspective to improve communication and leadership
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Individual Resilience – staying flexible and focused to deliver results
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Individual and Organizational Resilience – helping the organization focus and deliver results
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Situational Analysis to align individuals, culture and systems for efficient results
- Innovative Leadership Series – Shifting Leadership Behaviors – Building Leadership 2050 Competencies
- Innovative Leadership Series – Interactive Leadership Development Tools and Exercises
- Innovative Leadership Series – Transforming Your Organization – A structured process and tools
- Innovative Leadership Series – Succession Planning – who is next and how do you prepare them?
- Innovative Leadership Series – From Manager to Coach – How to Positively Influence Performance
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Trust using leadership type
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Communication Skills
- Innovative Leadership Series – Managing Conflict and Challenging Conversations
Online Innovative Leadership Development Programs
The stakes are high; the time is now; this is a yes/no question, are you evolving at the rate your organization requires?
These programs are often used in conjunction with in-person workshops to change leadership mindset and behaviors. They provides a comprehensive development process accompanied by field-tested worksheets and reflection questions. You will online modules that contain worksheets, reflection questions, case studies, videos and audio interviews and allow you to work at your own pace. Click here for free downloads from the online program.
We offer two programs to meet your development goals:
- Building Emerging Leaders and Managers
- Building Innovative Leaders
- Building Global Leaders
- Transforming Organizations
If you are interested in exploring this program – REGISTER NOW!
In addition to weekly emails, you also have the option to add individual coaching and group webinars as part of the registration process. These additional services will accelerate your developmental progress. You can buy the whole package up-front.
Should you have questions about which program best fits your needs, contact us.
What people are saying from The Leadership Challenge – A cohort based program for Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services. This program was named #3 in the country by HR.com in 2014 of top leadership development programs.
- “I was completely blown away by Maureen Metcalf! She is a person anyone can easily admire. To say she is “thought provoking” would be an understatement. Her philosophical discussions piqued everyone’s interest the entire time she was with us. Her take/view on Innovative Leadership is captivating, as well as her style of teaching/discussing the subject(s) at hand. I particularly enjoyed her break down on cultural stages… that REALLY hit home, as you can see almost each (if not all) of these stages here in JFS. I believe everyone in this Cohort really took away quite a bit about Leader Type Awareness & Self-Management, Developmental Perspective & Innovation, Resilience… as well as Managing Alignment of Self & Organization. Maureen’s take on Leadership Behaviors & Developmental Basics seemed to me to be spot on!” John A. Weber, IT Service Management Supervisor Infrastructure & Operations (OIS), Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services – 2015
- “I thought Maureen was amazing! She was so good at stirring thought and conversation. The developmental stages really allowed me to better understand my staff at a different level.” Scott Switzer, Office of Workforce Development, Supervisor Training and Technical Assistance, Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services – 2015
For additional testimonials and impact, see our case studies.
To learn more about leadership, check out our tailored thought leadership pages starting with executive insights and tools and sign up for a free chapters from Innovative Leaders Workbook for Emerging Leaders and Managers that serves as the foundation for the online leadership program. When you are ready to move forward with a customized program, contact us.