Based on initial leadership assessment(s), Metcalf + Associates blends unique workshops (in person or online) and integrated independent study programs that will help you innovate and improve how you lead! Are you ready to build self awareness and knowledge required to become more effective?
We believe the value we provide is not simply teaching leaders about innovative leadership, but teaching leaders to become innovative leaders! We deliver this training through a combination of highly interactive in person workshops or flexible online programs.
Our integrated development series provide practical hands-on exercises that offer an immediate return and long term sustained results because many people within your organization receive the same training that is designed to “stick” and transform your leaders and culture. The development series serves as the foundation for organizational transformation.
In Person Workshops
Many organizations select individual workshops to incorporate as part of their comprehensive leadership development and mentoring programs. We’ll tailor classes to meet your organizational needs. Workshops teach leaders about Innovative Leadership and walk them through a process that helps them build Innovative Leadership skills.
As part of the integrated leadership development program, we offer a number of standard leadership development workshops (leadership retreats, 3 month, 6 month or 12 month tailored to your organization). These workshops are offered directly to companies, or through the John Glenn School of Public Affairs MAPs Program at The Ohio State University for individuals who are interested in attending a class. Workshop dates and offerings vary, so contact us directly to find the integrated program that fits meets your organizations goals for success.
See how the core offerings for our Leadership Development Program can benefit you or your organization:
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Innovative Leadership – Overview
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Leader Type
- Innovative Leadership Series – Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Developmental Perspective
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Individual Resilience
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Individual and Organizational Resilience
- Innovative Leadership Series – Managing Overwhelm
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Situational Analysis
- Innovative Leadership Series – Shifting Leadership Behaviors
- Innovative Leadership Series – Interactive Leadership Development Tools and Exercises
- Innovative Leadership Series – Transforming Your Organization
- Innovative Leadership Series – Succession Planning
- From Manager to Coach: How to Positively Influence Performance
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Trust
- Innovative Leadership Series – Conflict Management
- Innovative Leadership Series – Cross Cultural Leadership/Managing Diversity
Online Innovative Leadership Development Programs
The stakes are high; the time is now; this is a yes/no question, are you evolving at the rate your organization requires?
This program is often used in conjunction with in-person workshops to change leadership mindset and behaviors. It provides a comprehensive development process accompanied by field-tested worksheets and reflection questions. You will receive weekly e-mails that take 15 to 45 minutes to complete. Click here to sign up for the free eleven week trial offer for the online leader development program
We offer two programs to meet your development goals:
- Emerging Leaders and Managers
If you are interested in exploring this program – REGISTER NOW!
In addition to weekly emails, you also have the option to add individual coaching and group webinars as part of the registration process. These additional services will accelerate your developmental progress. You can buy the whole package up-front.
Should you have questions about which program best fits your needs, contact us.
What people are saying from The Leadership Challenge – A cohort based program for Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services. This program was named #3 in the country by HR.com in 2014 of top leadership development programs.
- “I was completely blown away by Maureen Metcalf! She is a person anyone can easily admire. To say she is “thought provoking” would be an understatement. Her philosophical discussions piqued everyone’s interest the entire time she was with us. Her take/view on Innovative Leadership is captivating, as well as her style of teaching/discussing the subject(s) at hand. I particularly enjoyed her break down on cultural stages… that REALLY hit home, as you can see almost each (if not all) of these stages here in JFS. I believe everyone in this Cohort really took away quite a bit about Leader Type Awareness & Self-Management, Developmental Perspective & Innovation, Resilience… as well as Managing Alignment of Self & Organization. Maureen’s take on Leadership Behaviors & Developmental Basics seemed to me to be spot on!” John A. Weber, IT Service Management Supervisor Infrastructure & Operations (OIS), Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services – 2015
- “I thought Maureen was amazing! She was so good at stirring thought and conversation. The developmental stages really allowed me to better understand my staff at a different level.” Scott Switzer, Office of Workforce Development, Supervisor Training and Technical Assistance, Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services – 2015
For additional testimonials and impact, see our case studies.
To learn more about leadership, check out our tailored thought leadership pages starting with executive insights and tools and sign up for a free 11 week trail of our online program. When you are ready to move forward with a customized program, contact us.