As part of the integrated leadership development program, we offer a number of leadership development workshops designed to help leaders innovate how they lead. These workshops are offered directly to companies, or through the John Glenn School of Public Affairs MAPs Program at The Ohio State University.
All workshops provide practical hands-on exercises that offer an immediate return. Workshop dates and offerings vary, so check back often or contact us directly to find a workshop that fits your schedule.
In addition to individual workshops, we offer workshop series’ designed not only to build leadership skills and develop deeper skills across your leadership team, but to serve as the foundation for organizational transformation.
Many organizations select individual workshops to incorporate as part of their comprehensive leadership development and mentoring programs. We’ll tailor classes to meet your organizational needs. Workshops teach leaders about Innovative Leadership and walk them through a process that helps them build Innovative Leadership skills.
We believe the value we provide is not simply teaching leaders about innovative leadership, but teaching leaders to become innovative leaders!
See how the core offerings for our Leadership Development Program can benefit you or your organization:
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Innovative Leadership – Overview
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Leader Type
- Innovative Leadership Series – Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Developmental Perspective
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Individual Resilience
- Innovative Leadership Series – Building Individual and Organizational Resilience
- Innovative Leadership Series – Managing Overwhelm
- Innovative Leadership Series – Using Situational Analysis
- Innovative Leadership Series – Shifting Leadership Behaviors
- Innovative Leadership Series – Interactive Leadership Development Tools and Exercises
- Innovative Leadership Series – Transforming Your Organization
- From Manager to Coach: How to Positively Influence Performance
- Building Trust
- Conflict Management