“There really is not a single top athlete who does not have a coach. CEOs should not be insecure about this issue, and instead see coaching as a tool for improving their already high performance.” HBR 8/13
Coaching is now viewed as an important component of highly effective leadership development programs. Many of the world’s largest and most successful companies provide coaching support for their senior leaders. Many other leaders work independently with coaches to gain support to accomplish their goals. We would like to give you some information about our coaching process and also some of the results our clients report.
The following image reflects the basic coaching process. While the process appears linear, there are several areas that circle back; as the leader and coach learn, they refine their earlier thinking.
“You need coaches who are very smart, intuitive about business and interpersonal dynamics, neutral in their assessment (i.e., not captured by their client), and can tailor the training to the individual needs (not a canned approach).” HBR 8/13
All of our coaches are highly experienced as coaches and leaders and also have functional and industry areas of expertise that they use to support your success. We use leading edge coaching tools and methods, continually upgrading our skills. We have a foundational process we use and refine to meet your needs and goals. Each individual coach has an extensive set of tools. One differentiator between our coaching process and that of some other coaches is we work with you in the context of your organization to get to the deep issues that impact your success and personal fulfillment.
In addition to certified coaches, we also have content coaches available to help you work on specific topics that may require deep expertise.
Beyond coaching, we are involved in expanding the field of knowledge in the area of research into the tools and processes that enable people to expand their capacity. This allows us to provide you with the best possible support in an ever changing world.
To learn more about our assessment tools, please reference our assessments.
While your results will vary depending on your goals and area of focus, following is a list of benefits our clients report as a result of coaching:
- Improved conflict management
- Improved team building skills and results
- Better sharing leadership/delegation
- Improved communication skills
- Increased decision making speed and/or quality
- Improve personal resilience
- Improved persuasion skills
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Increased impact on the organizational results
- Improved productivity of yourself and your team
- More ease in your daily activities
- Increased capacity to experience and express yourself authentically
- Position of choice through greater self-awareness
- Achieve self-mastery
- Have structure for the accomplishment their goals
- Have personal accountability towards reaching their desired goals
- Have access to self-awareness tools, problem solving tools and models that support development
- Enhanced self confidence