Metcalf + Associates’ highly experienced practitioners can accelerate your development curve by coaching you to recognize and take healthy and successful approaches to growth opportunities as they are happening in the transformation process. Are you ready to accelerate your growth?
Real leadership evolution is not easy. It happens through education, self-awareness, heat experiences, colliding perspectives, and elevated sense-making that we encounter and engage in everyday life. We help leaders navigate through this complex process by using a proven coaching process using a structured methodology. This approach accelerates your ability to accomplish your coaching goals.
To learn more about our integrative approach to coaching, listen to our founder talking about coaching in the video recorded at the Innotech Conference by Web 2.0 TV.
“There really is not a single top athlete who does not have a coach. CEOs should not be insecure about this issue, and instead see coaching as a tool for improving their already high performance.” HBR 8/13
Coaching is now viewed as an important component of highly effective leadership development programs. Many of the world’s largest and most successful companies provide coaching support for their senior leaders. Many other leaders work independently with coaches to gain support to accomplish their goals. We would like to give you some information about our coaching process and also some of the results our clients report.
The following image reflects the basic coaching process. While the process appears linear, there are several areas that circle back; as the leader and coach learn, they refine their earlier thinking.
“You need coaches who are very smart, intuitive about business and interpersonal dynamics, neutral in their assessment (i.e., not captured by their client), and can tailor the training to the individual needs (not a canned approach).” HBR 8/13
All of our coaches are highly experienced as coaches and leaders and also have functional and industry areas of expertise that they use to support your success. We use leading edge coaching tools and methods and continually upgrading our skills. One differentiator between our coaching process and that of some other coaches is we work with you in the context of your organization to get to the deep issues that impact your success and personal fulfillment and create business success.
In addition to certified coaches, we also have content coaches available to help you work on specific topics that may require deep expertise.
To learn more about our results, please read our case studies.
While your results will vary depending on your goals and area of focus, following is a list of benefits our clients report as a result of coaching:
- Improved conflict management
- Improved team building skills and results
- Better sharing leadership/delegation
- Improved communication skills
- Increased decision making speed and/or quality
- Improve personal resilience
- Improved persuasion skills
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Increased impact on the organizational results
- Improved productivity of yourself and your team
- More ease in your daily activities
- Increased capacity to experience and express yourself authentically
- Position of choice through greater self-awareness
- Achieve self-mastery
- Have structure for the accomplishment their goals
- Have personal accountability towards reaching their desired goals
- Have access to self-awareness tools, problem solving tools and models that support development
- Enhanced self confidence