Certified Innovative Leadership Facilitators deliver Innovative Leadership programs in their organizations and to their clients.
The program includes:
- Five day on-site intensive learning experience building skills in innovative leadership development and facilitation
- Intro to Innovative Leadership
- Exploring type to enhance self awareness and team effectiveness
- Building leadership maturity and improving communication
- Exploring and building resilience
- Leveraging situational analysis to align change initiatives
- Developing leadership behaviors that create thriving organizations
- Facilitating Innovative Leadership development
- Fourteen 90 minute calls over the next fourteen weeks (with a break for the holidays) focusing on completing the Innovative Leadership Workbook exercises then exploring how to facilitate each exercise. These sessions will be held on-line.
To apply, please email email@example.com.
Cost: $5,000 for the residential program and weekly remote contacts.
Credentials: You will receive a certification from Metcalf & Associates and we are working with a local MBA program to grant a university certificate. We will let participants know how this discussion proceeds.
Client Value. Innovative Leadership uses leading-edge thinking to solve problems and develop high-impact leaders in support of:
- Transforming their organizations
- Building resilient systems and cultures
- Navigating our increasingly complex global environment
- Harnessing the accelerating pace of change.
Our proven approach builds leaders’ capacity to change themselves and their organizations concurrently, which creates the highest probability for success. It is effective, repeatable and scalable.
Who Buys and Why. Companies invest in the Innovative Leader Development approach to develop their emerging managers/leaders. They also use it to:
- Identify and train successors
- Position top talent in the right spots to add the best value or support the company’s growth
- Understand the most efficient approach to transformation
- Understand the complexities of their environment when change is being undertaken (which when not understood, is a barrier to change)
- Create resilient people and systems.
Why certify? Innovative Leadership facilitation certification is an integrated approach that incorporates well-established, highly validated assessments into a framework that enables leaders to drive transformative change. It augments transformation facilitation, corporate training, and coaching certifications by specifically addressing the needs, language and constraints of a corporate environment, and teaching participants how to develop business executives as leaders who effectively transform organizations. Certifying gives you:
- Leading-edge tools developed by recognized thought leaders
- Credentials that noticeably differentiate and add value
- Unique opportunity to collaborate with emerging community of practitioners
- Ability to obtain interpretation/feedback for clients taking assessments (MAP and Leadership Circle) offered by a certified practitioner
- Listing with a specialized description on the Metcalf & Associates Find a Professional page
What the Certified Leader Development Facilitator Can Do. Single user license allows you to apply the framework and tools to support change in an organization. Certified Leader Development Facilitators can advise clients through their individual leadership development process, address resilience, support change/transformation projects, and deliver Facilitator Series workshops. Books and materials that are copyrighted by Metcalf & Associates and used with clients must be purchased directly from the company. Access to the proprietary Metcalf & Associates tools database.
To enroll, contact us for dates and locations.
photo credit: www.flickr gadgetdude